Former home of Carl and Helen Baker, and daughter Carla. Built c1945.Continue reading “3329 Fairbanks Avenue”
Demolished. Site currently parking for Taylor Cadillac.Continue reading “3137 Fairbanks Ave.”
Built c1942. Harry and Pearl McAninch owned the house at this time. It was purchased by the Hall family c1966. Was rented out into the ’90s. Demolished c2000. The house was located on a wide lot that included a U-shaped drive and single car detached garage to the left of the house. Now a parking lot owned by Taylor Cadillac.Continue reading “3132 Fairbanks Avenue”
3409 N. Holland Sylvania Rd.
Dr. T.J. Williams medical building was located on the northwest corner of Bonsels Pkwy and Holland-Sylvania Rd. The property was purchased by Dr. Williams from Charles Kimple in November 1965. Kimple had owned the property since 1937. It assume the building was built between 1965 and 1969. June Njaims (retired 1992) was office manager for 29 years.
3343 Holland-Sylvania Rd.
According to Ohio Secretary of State filings John Jobuck opened Sylvania Body Shop in 1965. Closed c1991.
This house used to sit on the north side of Central Avenue between the Economy Garage and the Melody Inn (between Fairbanks and Piero). Owned by William and Albena Sysok from 1940-1954 and Orval and Irene Nederhouser (Construction/Excavating) 1954 – 1976. It was vacant and demolished in the late 1970’s. The house is also slightly visible next to Butlers’ Body Shop (aka Economy Garage) in the pic below.Continue reading “6112 W. Central Ave.”