Stranahan Elementary School

Built in 1955 on twenty acres which were the gift of Robert Allen Stranahan. Architects McLaughlin and Keil. Opened in Fall of 1956.

The building has four wings constructed perpendicular to the main building, which contains the gymnasium, lunchroom, kitchen, library, and offices. Outside there is a playground, amphitheater, and multiple baseball diamonds. The school borders Wildwood Metropark.

Continue reading “Stranahan Elementary School”