Large single story concrete block garage located on the northwest corner of Central and Fairbanks. Opened 1929/30. Operated by William and Albena Sysok (b1903-d1985) from Scranton, PN, who also lived next door to the business. Closed 1951. Later became Central Farm Stores (1954-1958). For sale in 1967-68. Likely purchased by George Ballas around 1970. Became George Ballas GMC Motor Home Division (1975-1980). Demolished in the 1980s.
Central Farm Stores moved to Swanton in 1958. There was also a home to the left of this structure facing Central Avenue that was vacant and demolished in the late ’70s. Possibly once lived in by a Orval C. Nederhouser. George Ballas Trustee sold land to Stephen Taylor in 1999. Taylor Cadillac now occupies this lot, and well beyond it.