3409 N. Holland Sylvania Rd.
Dr. T.J. Williams medical building was located on the northwest corner of Bonsels Pkwy and Holland-Sylvania Rd. The property was purchased by Dr. Williams from Charles Kimple in November 1965. Kimple had owned the property since 1937. It assume the building was built between 1965 and 1969. June Njaims (retired 1992) was office manager for 29 years.
https://www.newcomertoledo.com/Obituary/169462/Dr-Thomas-Williams-DO/Toledo-OH (includes video memorial to Dr Williams).