Was located in West Toledo’s Five Points area. Built 1921 by Clarence Cousino and partners. Cousino sold his interest in 1923. In 1924 the theater was managed by Isaac Tattersall. During the silent picture days Toledo musician Mrs. Claribel Blomquist played piano at the Sylvan. Later became the Park Theater operated by Smith & Beidler (’30s/’40s), then Wings of Healing Temple (1955-57). Demolished. Closed Rudy’s Hot Dog now occupies the site.