1703 Wayne Street (at Western Avenue).
This Food Town was built in 1960 and located on the north side of Swan Creek, across the creek from Highland Park. It was built on the former site of a cemetery, St. Peter’s Graveyard. The store’s Grand Opening was in December of 1960. Wayne Street was later renamed Airport Highway. The store’s first manager was Donald Miller. The store was closed in 2003. Now a Save A Lot.