3114 Secor Rd.
Was located on the east side of Secor Road just north of Central Avenue in the old Haughton School.
Toledo Pipe Organ Company was established in 1906 by Roy C. Bulley, following a tradition begun by his grandfather John Bruce Bulley, an immigrant from Liverpool, England, organist and composer. Roy’s son Julian Bulley took over the business and continued to build, restore and maintain pipe organs throughout the Midwest and as far away as Florida, North and South Carolina and California. In 1967 the business was relocated to Dayton, Ohio and operated until 2003.