Oaks Feed and Pet Supply Company. Built 1942. Located on the north side of Central Avenue between Piero and Millicent. Founded by Norman and Dorothy Pieplow. Dorothy Pieplow actually began what became Oaks Feed and Pet Supply Co. in 1934 by building coops and raising chickens. Employee John MacDonald went to work for the Pieplow’s in 1959, married their daughter Pat and eventually bought the business in 1964. In 1997 the business was purchased by long-time employee Kevin Sieja. Sieja eventually relocated the business to 2032 N. Holland-Sylvania Road in 2017.