Located on the northwest corner of Central Avenue at Holland-Sylvania Road. In 1958 the property was owned by Charles and Martha Adams. Kmart opened in 1967. Closed in 2006. Originally had an attached Kmart Foods store that became Centre Supermarket, then Food Town. Also had a Kmart Cafeteria, and in the early ’80s, an arcade room. Demolished in 2012. This location also included a Kmart Auto Center, also demolished. Site is currently unoccupied.